论坛全局菜单下方 - exness285X70 - 韬客社区论坛全局菜单下方 - 荔枝返现285X70 - 韬客社区论坛全局菜单下方 - ThinkMarkets285X70 - 韬客社区论坛全局菜单下方 - TICKMILL 285X70 - 韬客社区
查看:1320回复:3
雅轩韬客社区韬客社区
注册时间2006-01-20
天籁之音奖
[音乐]A1乐队《like a rose》
韬客社区
楼主发表于:2006-07-26 04:34只看该作者倒序浏览
1楼 电梯直达
电梯直达
有人说,只要听了就会爱上。。。你认为呢。。。
And as I look into your eyes I see an angel in disguise Sent from God above For me to love To hold and idolise And as I hold your body near I'll see this month through to a year And then forever on 'Til life is gone I'll keep your loving near And now I've finally found my way To lead me down this lonely road All I have to do Is follow you To lighten off my load You treat me like a rose You give me room to grow You shone the light of love on me And gave me air so I can breathe You open doors that close In a world where anything goes You give me strength so I stand tall Within this bed of earth Just like a rose And when I feel like hope is gone You give me strength to carry on Each time I look at you There's something new To keep our loving strong I hear you whisper in my ear All of the words I long to hear Of how you'll always be Here next to me To wipe away my tears And now I've finally found my way To lead me down this lonely road All I have to do is follow you To lighten off my load You treat me like a rose You give me room to grow You shone the light of love on me And gave me air so I can breathe You open doors that close In a world where anything goes You give me strength so I stand tall Within this bed of earth Just like a rose And though the seasons change Our love remains the same You face the thunder When the sunshine turns to rain Just like a rose You treat me like a rose You give me room to grow You shone the light of love on me And gave me air so I can breathe You open doors that close In a world where anything goes You give me strength so I stand tall Within this bed of earth Just like a rose You give me strength so I stand tall Within this bed of earth Just like a rose
[mp3]http://bbs.nxol.com.cn:1000/UploadFile/2005-11/2005112995118533.mp3[/mp3]
TK29帖子1楼右侧xm竖版广告90-240
个性签名

我悄悄的来,正如我悄悄的走~~

广告
TK30+TK31帖子一樓廣告
TK30+TK31帖子一樓廣告
bjhbmy韬客社区韬客社区
注册时间2006-04-06
幽默灌水奖
韬客社区
发表于:2006-07-26 05:48只看该作者
2楼
爱上了他,我爱的爱我的人在哪泥.....
个性签名

韬客社区www.talkfx.co

baggio韬客社区韬客社区
注册时间2005-08-24
天籁之音奖
韬客社区
发表于:2006-07-26 05:50只看该作者
3楼
look into your eyes...
版权所有:韬客外汇论坛 www.talkfx.com 联络我们:[email protected]