论坛全局菜单下方 - exness285X70 - 韬客社区论坛全局菜单下方 - 荔枝返现285X70 - 韬客社区论坛全局菜单下方 - ThinkMarkets285X70 - 韬客社区论坛全局菜单下方 - TICKMILL 285X70 - 韬客社区
查看:633回复:2
baggio韬客社区韬客社区
注册时间2005-08-24
天籁之音奖
[音乐]Silvertown Blues - Mark Knopfler
韬客社区
楼主发表于:2006-06-13 10:41只看该作者倒序浏览
1楼 电梯直达
电梯直达
个性签名

████ご永不だ言棄 ████

广告
TK30+TK31帖子一樓廣告
TK30+TK31帖子一樓廣告
雅轩韬客社区韬客社区
注册时间2006-01-20
天籁之音奖
韬客社区
发表于:2006-06-13 10:55只看该作者
2楼
http://www.talkforex.com/attachments/month_0501/63_1t9qoAbuHgCq.gif http://www.talkforex.com/attachments/month_0501/63_1t9qoAbuHgCq.gif http://www.talkforex.com/attachments/month_0501/63_1t9qoAbuHgCq.gif [点击下载] >>> On silvertown way, the cranes stand high Quiet and gray against the still of the sky They won’t quit and lay down though the action has died They watch the new game in town on the blackwall side From the poisinous drains a vision appears New circle of cranes, a new reason to be here A big silver dome rising up into the dawn Above the church and the homes were all the silver is gone If I’d a bucket of gold, what would I do I’d leave the story untold silvertown blues Going down silvertown Down in silverdown Going down silvertown Down in silverdown A silver dawn steals over the docks A truck with no weels up on cinderblocks Men with no dreams around a fire in a drum Scrap metal schemes are rusted over and done If I’d a bucket of gold, silver would do I’d leave the story untold silvertown blues Going down silvertown Down in silverdown Going down silvertown Down in silverdown When you’re standing on thin and dangerous ice You can knock and walk in for citizens’ advice They’ll tell you the where you can turn, where you can go There’s nothing they can tell me I don’t already know If I’d a bucket of gold, silver would do I’d leave the story untold silvertown blues Going down silvertown Down in silverdown Going down silvertown Down in silverdown From the caning town train I see a billboard high There’s a big silverplane raising up into the sky And I can make out the words ’seven flights every day’ Says six of those birds are bound for jfk If I’d a bucket of gold, silver would do I’d leave the story untold silvertown blues And I’m going down in silvertown Down in silverdown Going down silvertown Down in silverdown
alext韬客社区韬客社区
注册时间2004-10-31
驿站美文奖天籁之音奖幽默灌水奖
韬客社区
发表于:2006-06-14 02:27只看该作者
3楼
http://www.talkforex.com/attachments/month_0501/63_1t9qoAbuHgCq.gif http://www.talkforex.com/attachments/month_0501/63_1t9qoAbuHgCq.gif
版权所有:韬客外汇论坛 www.talkfx.com 联络我们:[email protected]