论坛全局菜单下方 - exness285X70 - 韬客社区论坛全局菜单下方 - 荔枝返现285X70 - 韬客社区论坛全局菜单下方 - ThinkMarkets285X70 - 韬客社区论坛全局菜单下方 - TICKMILL 285X70 - 韬客社区
查看:649回复:0
alext韬客社区韬客社区
注册时间2004-10-31
驿站美文奖天籁之音奖幽默灌水奖
[音乐]let the sunshine in
韬客社区
楼主发表于:2005-11-09 10:05只看该作者倒序浏览
1楼 电梯直达
电梯直达
Mommy told me something   A little kid should know   It's all about the devil   And I learned to hate him so   She said he causes trouble when you let him in your room   He'll never ever leave you if your heart is filled with gloom   Chorus:   So let the sun shine in   Face it with a grin   Smilers never lose   And Frowners never win   So let the sun shine in   Face it with a grin   Open up your heart and let the sun shine in   When you are unhappy   The devil wears a grin   But oh he starts to run in   When the light comes prowling in   I know he'll be unhappy   Cause I'll never wear a frown   Maybe if we keep on smiling   He'll get tired of hanging 'round   If I forget to say my prayers   The devil jumps with glee   But he feels so awful awful   When he sees me on my knees   So if you feel of trouble   And you never seem to move   Just open up your heart and let the sun shine in (Chorus)   Suuuuun Shiiiiiine iiiiiin   Suuuuun Shiiiiiine iiiiiin   Mommy told me someting   A little kid should know   It's all about the devil   And i learned to hate him so   If I forget to say my prayers   The devil jumps with glee   But he feels so awful awful   When he sees me on my knees   So if you feel of trouble   And you never seem to move   Just open up your heart and let the sun shine in   (Chorus) http://music.xcpop.cn/sys_music/album_pic/200442153825.jpg [mp3]http://dy.tfol.com/bbs/UploadFile/2005-10/20051026141015652.mp3[/mp3]
TK29帖子1楼右侧xm竖版广告90-240
个性签名

有过去,无现在,有将来。
无回忆,有当前,无未来。

广告
TK30+TK31帖子一樓廣告
TK30+TK31帖子一樓廣告
版权所有:韬客外汇论坛 www.talkfx.com 联络我们:[email protected]