论坛全局菜单下方 - exness285X70 - 韬客社区论坛全局菜单下方 - 荔枝返现285X70 - 韬客社区论坛全局菜单下方 - ThinkMarkets285X70 - 韬客社区论坛全局菜单下方 - TICKMILL 285X70 - 韬客社区
查看:2034回复:5
琴心剑胆韬客社区韬客社区
注册时间2004-10-27
[音乐]I Will -- Chris Kirkpatrick
韬客社区
楼主发表于:2005-04-01 19:44只看该作者倒序浏览
1楼 电梯直达
电梯直达
[mp3]http://down.realmadrid.cc/other/music/I%20will.mp3[/mp3] I Will -- Chris Kirkpatrick When life seems hopeless and you were all alone And no one was there to dry the tear drops from your eyes When you can't find a single reason left to try Baby I will Baby I will Tell me the secrets that you've locked away Confide your deepest fears that haunt you everyday All of the little things nobody else could understand Baby I will I will It's alright I'll be there Count on me Anytime anywhere I'll show you love Till the end of my life When no one else will stand by your side I will When all you've counted on comes tumbling down And there's only emptiness that nothing seems to fill And when you can't remember how to be strong Baby I will I will It's alright I'll be there Count on me Anytime anywhere I'll show you love Till the end of my life When no one else will stand by your side I will When no one else will stand by your side I will It's alright I'll be there Count on me Anytime anywhere I'll show you love Till the end of my life When no one else will stand by your side I'll be standing right by your side I will [ Last edited by 琴心剑胆 on 2005-4-2 at 03:46 ]
TK29帖子1楼右侧xm竖版广告90-240
个性签名

手中剑 心中琴 独思量 莫相忘

广告
TK30+TK31帖子一樓廣告
TK30+TK31帖子一樓廣告
kunpeng韬客社区韬客社区
注册时间2005-02-24
韬客社区
发表于:2005-04-03 10:06只看该作者
2楼
忽然发现这儿比讨论区有趣多了.:lol
天天向上韬客社区韬客社区
注册时间2004-10-23
韬客社区
发表于:2005-04-03 12:12只看该作者
3楼
Originally posted by kunpeng at 2005-4-3 18:06 忽然发现这儿比讨论区有趣多了.:lol
同感,很喜欢 kunpeng的头像, 偶就是这个傻相。 其实,做一件事情,并不是天天做才会有成果, 听歌和炒汇虽然没有必然的联系, 但掌握好分寸, 即时每天只听歌也可以, 游刃有余的炒汇。 重要的在于心境,而非在于事情本身。 这是托儿所抱奶瓶的理解:)
kunpeng韬客社区韬客社区
注册时间2005-02-24
韬客社区
发表于:2005-04-03 12:27只看该作者
4楼
Originally posted by 天天向上 at 2005-4-3 20:12 同感,很喜欢 kunpeng的头像, 偶就是这个傻相。 其实,做一件事情,并不是天天做才会有成果, 听歌和炒汇虽然没有必然的联系, 但掌握好分寸, 即时每天只听歌也可以, 游刃有余的炒汇。 重要的在于 ...
:handshake:lol
天天向上韬客社区韬客社区
注册时间2004-10-23
韬客社区
发表于:2005-04-05 18:28只看该作者
5楼
谢谢,真好听,听了好多变。
版权所有:韬客外汇论坛 www.talkfx.com 联络我们:[email protected]